Win crime prevention goodie bags
Written by Skywave Radio News on December 2, 2019
When it comes to crime prevention and safety, why rely on second hand information?
Stay in the know and find out what’s really happening in your area by receiving regular updates from Lancashire Constabulary and your local neighbourhood policing team via our community messaging system, In The Know.
For the whole of December, new sign ups to In The Know will automatically be entered into a free prize draw to win one of ten crime prevention goodie bags. Up for grabs are:
- One first prize goodie bag comprising of a motion detection sensor for your home, a conservatory door lock, a purse bell to deter would be thieves, a door stopper alarm, UV pen set and a limited edition LED Lancashire Constabulary mini keychain torch
- Four second prize goodie bags comprising of a purse bell to deter would be thieves, a door stopper alarm, a UV pen set and a limited edition LED Lancashire Constabulary mini keychain torch
- Five third prize goodie bags packs comprising of a door stopper alarm, a purse bell, a UV pen and a limited edition LED Lancashire Constabulary mini keychain torch
All you have to do is sign up to this free service by visiting www.stayintheknow.co.uk To be in it to win, you must activate your account by following the instructions in the initial email you receive from In The Know.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is promoted by Lancashire Constabulary and is in no way is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the suppliers of the In The Know system
- The prize draw will run from 1pm on Monday 2nd December until 1pm on Tuesday 31st December 2019
- This competition is open to residents of Lancashire aged 18 years or over
- Complete entries will only be considered as activated accounts – To ensure your account is activated, you must follow the instructions in the initial email you receive from In The Know
- Winners will be chosen at random from new sign ups to the In The Know messaging system during the allotted time period who have activated their accounts
- The winners will be notified by email via the In The Know messaging system within seven days of the closing date
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- With consent, the winner/s may be asked to take part in publicity
- Prizes will need to be collected from the front counter of your nearest Lancashire Constabulary police station