Coronavirus figures for every area in Lancashire on Tuesday, June 30
Written by Skywave Radio News on June 30, 2020
New cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Blackpool, Preston and West Lancs in today’s figures from Public Health England.
There was one new case in each area with none recorded in all 11 other parts of the county.
There are now 4,957 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Lancashire as a whole, but it is highly likely that cases where no symptoms have been shown are not included in this figure due to limited testing being done.
Confirmed cases of Covid-19 by borough as of June 30:
- Blackburn with Darwen – 422 (-), 283.3 per 100,000
- Blackpool – 683 (+1), 490.3 per 100,000
- Burnley – 201 (-), 227 per 100,000
- Chorley – 364 (-), 311.6 per 100,000
- Fylde – 283 (-), 353.5 per 100,000
- Hyndburn – 159 (-), 196.7 per 100,000
- Lancaster – 811 (-), 562.2 per 100,000
- Pendle – 202 (-), 221.0 per 100,000
- Preston – 488 (+1), 344.1 per 100,000
- Ribble Valley – 105 (-), 174.8 per 100,000
- Rossendale – 178 (-), 251.1 per 100,000
- South Ribble – 280 (-), 253.3 per 100,000
- West Lancs – 393 (+1), 344.9 per 100,000
- Wyre – 388 (-), 348.8 per 100,000
One new coronavirus death has been registered in Lancashire’s hospitals.
Each day the NHS in England publish data on the number of deaths of people with Covid-19 which have been recorded in the last 24 hours by hospital trusts.
In today’s figures, the one further death in the Lancashire occurred at Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust.
The death was recorded on Sunday, June 28, but no other details about the patient have been disclosed.
No further deaths were reported at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, East Lancashire Hospitals and University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust.
It brings the total number of hospital deaths in Lancashire to 988.
You can sign up for free daily updates with the LancsLive newsletter here.
For the latest news and breaking news visit the LancsLive website.
Get all the big headlines, pictures, analysis, opinion and video on the stories that matter to you.
To keep updated, follow LancsLive on Facebook and @LiveLancs on Twitter.
Have you got news for us? Contact our newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org